- Q: What utilities am I responsible for?
A: Residents are responsible for electric, gas, cable, and internet
- Q: Do you have on-site maintenance?
A: Yes. West Side Flats provides an on-site maintenance tech M-F during normal business hours. Any after-hours maintenance emergencies will be dispatched to our on-call maintenance, RSO
- Q: Is parking available?
A: Underground parking is available starting at $120 a month. Surface lot parking is $75.00 for an assigned spot. The perimeter of the lot is available at no charge – first come, first served
- Q: Are pets allowed? If so, what is the cost associated with bringing pets to West Side Flats? Are there breed restrictions or weight limits?
A: West Side Flats is pet friendly, and accepts cats and dogs up to 30 lbs. Residents must pay a non-refundable pet fee of $300 per pet upon initial move in. No more than two pets allowed per apartment. Breed restrictions also apply.
- Q: Does your building offer balconies?
A: West Side Flats features walk-out patios on the first level*. Decks are available on all upper levels* *in select units
- Q: Do you offer flexible lease terms?
A: We currently offer 7-13 month lease terms at our property.
- Q: What are my options for paying my rent?
A: Rent is due on the 1st of each month. You can either mail it or personally bring it to the Leasing Office. You can also pay online through the resident portal
- Q: What do I need to qualify for a market rate unit?
A: Residents are required to make two times the monthly rent to qualify for a market rate unit
- Q: Is there a security deposit?
A: Yes. The security deposit is $300
- Q: What is the application fee at West Side Flats?
A: The application fee is $45 per adult applicant
- Q: Is smoking allowed at West Side Flats?
A: No. West Side Flats is a smoke-free community